A 2 year post graduate course in cosmetic science what many people dream of. The course is of same duration as of other post graduate courses but the study pattern is quite different and efforts need to be doubled to pursue a meritorious career in the same. The course involves extensive research and practical learning which means only the best Master of Cosmetic science Colleges in India will be able to deliver quality education. For students who have completed their undergraduate in pharmacy, cosmetology, medicine and related fields can opt for this course. Cosmetic science career choices are many and one can surely try their hands in the same if they have an innate aspiration for the same.
M. Sc Cosmetic Science Scope
Since students studying M. Sc cosmetic science learn about bacteriology and chemistry for treating hair, skin and other beauty related issues, they have a diverse career option to choose. Below are certain areas where their expertise in the field will help them get a job and build a career in the same:
- To become a certified cosmetologist and have your own beauty and cosmetic clinic.
- To work as a professional cosmetologist in reputed hotels and resorts.
- Go for some specialization course post masters in cosmetic science and work as a researcher.
- Work as a professional in salons and parlors and attend clients and treat them for their beauty related issues.
- Work as a marketing person in various beauty brands and promote the products and give sale to the companies.
What we Offer
Listed among the top M. Sc Cosmetic Science Colleges in Maharashtra, Sandip University is one of those few universities in India offering this extraordinary course with a very intensive approach for teaching students about various parts of cosmetic science. It is also rated to be one of the top colleges offering M. Sc Cosmetic Science in India with its lavish infrastructure and state-of-the-art classrooms for students to get the right environment to study. Sandip University has proved itself to be the best university for cosmetic science in Maharashtra by producing meritorious students who have excelled in the field of cosmetic science.